Fitness Holdings North America
- RLB Holdings is the lead investor in FHNA and Ray Bartoszek is the Chairman of the Board. Other board members include executives of the company, other family offices, and an institutional investment firm.
- FHNA is a leading Crunch Fitness franchisee operator based in the Northeastern U.S. with 34 existing clubs, a Multi-Unit Development Agreement supporting ~100 clubs, an extensive M&A pipeline and new locations under development. FHNA just celebrated the ten-year anniversary of its first club opening in 2013.
- Crunch is the fastest growing and second largest HVLP franchise operator with more than 400 locations behind Planet Fitness currently operating over 2,300 locations primarily in the U.S.
- FHNA is the consolidator, aggregator and developer of choice in the key Northeast market and benefits from a very collaborative relationship with Crunch Fitness
- FHNA entered Covid with 16 locations and since then has opened 7 new locations, and acquired 11